"My income has more than doubled in less than a year's time! You've
made a world of difference in my life."
Nance Donaldson, Commercial Real Estate Broker
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING AND HOW?
Coaching can benefit anyone who wants to move forward with their life
and is willing to take some action to get where they want to go.
- Athletes, musicians and others have embraced the coaching concept
- Pete Sampras, Tiger Woods and Meryl Streep certainly didn't need
to hire a coach. But they weren't satisfied with where they were.
- People who have higher aspirations are attracted to coaching because
they know that a supportive coach will help them get where they want
to go more quickly and effectively.
Here are some ways coaching can be of benefit to success-oriented individuals:
- Gain clarity about business and career goals
- Improve decision making ability
- Advance your career or business
- Improve time-management skills
- Sustain focus on your top priorities
- Make and keep more money
- Reduce isolation, have a supportive person for a sounding board
- Get to the source of problems quickly
- Balance your business and personal life
- Re-design your life to make it the way you really want it
- Enhance self-confidence
- Get past personal blind spots
- Overcome procrastination
- Enhance health, energy and performance
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a Partnership | Benefits of Coaching
| Is Coaching for Me?
Home | What
Is Coaching? | Coaching Specialties | Frequently
About Paul O'Connor | Testimonials
& Media Mentions | To Get Started
Paul O'Connor, MCC
Executive, Career and Life Coaching For High Achievers