"I picture you with a velvet crowbar in your hands.
You pry away the junk and get what's inside in a very sincere way."
HOW LONG DO PEOPLE WORK WITH A COACH?
For Faster Navigating Click On These Links
It all depends on where you are, where you want to go, and how quickly you want to get there. I've worked with clients who were able to achieve goals in as little as one to three months. Most often, clients stay with a coach anywhere from six to eighteen months or longer. Some continue indefinitely.
After clients reach their first goals, they often identify other areas they want to work on. The coaching relationship continues as long as there is benefit to the client.Click here to see what others say: Testimonials
HOW DOES COACHING WORK?
Coaching is a process.
It can and does evolve differently over time with each person. But there is a basic structure:
HOW DO YOU COACH?
- Most coaches, myself included, work primarily over the telephone for convenience and economy.
- Appointments are made and you call me at a pre-scheduled time.
- Prior to each session you'll take a few minutes to fill out an agenda to identify challenges, opportunities, and the focus for that session
- I generally schedule two to four formal sessions per month with my clients.
- Above and beyond our formal sessions, clients are welcome to call or email me at any other time.
HOW MUCH DOES COACHING COST?
- I listen.
- I ask powerful questions.
- I encourage.
- I challenge.
- I remove obstacles.
- I help point you in the right direction.
- I collaborate with you.
- I help you strategize.
- I support you.
- I bring a lot of patience and compassion
- I'm nonjudgmental.
Professionally trained, certified coaches charge fees in line with other highly trained professionals. Fees vary from coach to coach, and are based on a variety of factors.
I charge on a monthly retainer basis. Our fee arrangement is worked out once we've had a complimentary coaching session and I have a better understanding of your current situation and goals. Payment can be made by either check or credit card.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Click here: To Get Started
"Your professional manner and ability to coach has been a tremendous help to me and my life."
Daphne Lisenby, Film Producer
BACK TO TOP
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Do People Work With A Coach? | How Does Coaching Work?
How Do You Coach? | What Does It Cost?
Home | What
Is Coaching? | Coaching Specialties | Frequently
About Paul O'Connor | Testimonials & Media Mentions | To Get Started
Paul O'Connor, MCC
Executive, Career and Life Coaching For High Achievers